Monday, January 30, 2012

Go Patriots!

If anyone reading this is from New England, I'm guessing you were watching the Patriots vs. Ravens game last weekend. With everyone together to watch the game, we made a nice Chicken Corn Chowder for a family dinner. It was absolutely delicious, and everyone was fighting over leftovers for lunch today!

When my family watches sports, we eat a lot of snacks like nachos and popcorn. Last week I talked about a good local chip company to make nachos, but I can't seem to find local popcorn. Does anyone know of a local popcorn company?

Thanks to anyone who is commenting! I appreciate the feedback and knowing that someone is actually reading my blog :) Please follow the blog and keep commenting with recipe ideas, questions, suggestions, or comments.

Next weekend I am going to focus on a couple local sports game snacks, so if you have any ideas, please comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment